Tuesday, May 9, 2017

L Bell Japanese Resin


While on a trip for work I had the great luck to visit a Ben Franklin store in Hawaii that had an entire section dedicated to resin from Japan.


I have seen some of these kits online in Etsy stores but have never seen everything all at once.


L Bell has several types of resin.  They have the classic crystal clear resin that takes 24-48 hours to cure and they also have a very popular UV resin.


Their molds are classically cute!


What I loved about the department was all the finished samples on display.


They also have numerous colorants.


The combination of colour, resin and inclusions is positively delightful.


They have a fantastic collection of kits.


If you see something you like, there is probably a kit available to make it.


These were some of my favorites.


Key chains or pendants...they are so adorable.


L Bell has created many unique projects.


Their inclusions are just the right size for resin work.


Isn't this a great gift idea?


More ideas than you could ever believe.


There is no way you can scroll through this post 
without being inspired.


It was truly one of my best resin explorations.


I love it all.


I did come home with quite a few keepsakes!  
This is a limited edition set of molds.


I am also looking forward to working in a few of these adorable frames.


Bezels I have, but some of the small ones were just perfect for these projects.


The jewelry ideas are gorgeous.


Flowers are a staple in these samples.


It was worth the trip to Hawaii to have shopped here!


This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata. 
Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

2 comments:

Rijacki Ledum said...

Oooooooo I wish I could go to Hawaii right now!

Resin Obsession Katherine said...

What fun, right?!