Thursday, January 5, 2017

Pebeo Paints Under Resin



Have you tried Pebeo specialty paints?
Over the holidays I worked on several canvases using these unique paints.  I knew that I would have extra paint drips and pours during my process so I kept some bezels parked at the bottom of all the canvases.  
I think I like the bezels more than the canvases!
When the paint was dry and poured resin over them and they cured into these totally one of a kind beautiful pendants.  I also added a few gold flakes to the paint before it dried.












This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata.
Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

1 comment:

Dawn B said...

Can't wait to try the pebeo and resin! You have so many great tutorials! Thanks for much for sharing all of your knowledge!