Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Night Before Christmas Necklace

My last project for 2016 took almost the entire month to complete.
I needed to make sure 56 bezels were filled with resin perfectly.


56 bezels were needed because that is how many I needed to tell the complete story of the
classic "Twas The Night Before Christmas."


I posted my progress during the month since it took some time to fill, protect, color, glitter and glaze each bezel before I encased everything in resin.


My necklace is tiered so that the story can be read in order.


So many of the individual sentences are so familiar.  
I found myself telling the story as I worked on each piece.


I did add a few extra "ornaments" to the necklace.
It is Christmas after all.


When I am not wearing this, I will display it.


Next year I'll have it to show off the entire month!

Merry Christmas
and
Happy Holidays




This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata. 
Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

No comments: