Friday, September 9, 2016

Sentimental Floral Resin Filled Pendnats


I have two keepsake pendants that I will always associate with the summer of 2016.
I took over a perennial garden when I moved to our new home 
and have thoroughly enjoyed watching the plant bloom 
and adding some new flowers to the beds.


My pendants feature a photograph my husband took in our garden.
I loved it just as it was but on a whim, spent a little time playing with the image in a photo editing program.  The neon version was so unique we almost preferred it to the original.


I ordered prints of my images online.  I always set aside the index that comes with the final prints.  These are the perfect size for my bezels.  I simply cut them into circles.  I added some rhinestone chain to the edges and filled my bezels with resin.


Each bezel is unique.  
The summer of 2016 has been beautifully remembered.


This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata. Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

No comments: