Thursday, July 21, 2016

Time Flies Pocket Watch


The summer is always an opportunity for me to experiment with resin and new products.
Art + Time = Time Flies



This bezel was colored with Pebeo Mixed Media reactive paints.  
The paints are dropped into place and create these incredible swirls of color.

It would be hard for you to see, but I have added about an 1/8 inch pour of resin into the pocket watch bezel.  This creates a layer of space so that my text and bird appear to be floating.

I cut paper letters and glue and sealed them into place.
Then I poured in resin and allowed my project to cure.

Easy peasy!



This is my second project featuring Pebeo paints as my backdrop.


This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata. Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

No comments: