Monday, July 4, 2016

Good Morning Juicer Momento



I think one of the best things about working with resin is the ability to design 
unique keepsakes that no one else could possibly have.


This vintage juice carafe for instance.  I have concluded that it is the cutest thing ever!
I took this picture - but did not buy it.


I played with the image in one of my photo programs and made these tiny "Good Morning" images.
I simply sealed the paper images into the bezels and created my keepsakes.
(feel free to use the artwork if you like it)


This week I found another juicer - with the matching cups.
Something tells me I will have a set in my cupboard soon.


This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata. Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

1 comment:

Becky Nunn said...

Carmi! Believe it or not, I had that set at one time! I loved on it, then was over it. I wish I had it to send to you now!!!