Saturday, May 28, 2016

Mariage Freres Tea Statement Necklace


This color couldn't be more appropriate for the hot summer day 
we are experiencing in my area of the world.


My necklace is part of an annual series, 
in which I use the box that my favorite tea comes in, 
as wearable art.  The packaging is just wonderful.


A few weeks ago I showed you how I cut out and then sealed my paper box imagery into bezels.
When the glue was dry I just poured in resin.


Another wonderful necklace filled with memories of my 2016 trip to Paris.


These are my other Mariage Freres necklaces all based on the packaging 
that comes from the tin I buy every year.  If you click on the link you can see all four step-by steps.


All my Paris tea is in one cabinet in my studio kitchen.  I never get tired of opening this cupboard to see what is inside.




This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata. 
Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

No comments: