Saturday, October 31, 2015

Resin Obsession Bright Red Heart


This heart is made from a resin mold of a vintage heart frame I purchased in Paris several years ago.  Using my mold, I have been able to replicate it numerous time for different projects.
Today's heart is for a special Halloween Pumpkin Challenge I am a part of with The Crochet Crowd.
The heart sits front and centre on my submission.  I'll post a link to that later.


I am starting to post the results of the experiments I have been conducting with Resin Obsession's new color pigments.  This post features Bright Red.


I knew the minute I poured my resin coloured with this wonderful pigment that I had a new favorite red to work with.

Right out of the mold and ready to work in.



I had my sugar skull image already sized.  I placed it into the heart and covered it in Resin Obsession Super Clear resin.  Fast and Fabulous!

This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata.
Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

No comments: