Monday, October 19, 2015

Downton Abbey Quote Pendant


I have yet another new and over the top pendant that I can wear as a brooch or on a necklace.

This is possible because of a fabulous Crafters Companion Downton Abbey Triple Disc CD-ROM that was released in the UK a few weeks ago.  This is my second post featuring their artwork.  The first post is linked here.


There are sections of the CD Rom disks dedicated to the quotes made famous by the Downton Abbey characters.  This is a favorite!


In my first post I showed you how I add Stampendous glitter to make my edges look so unique.


I already loved how this pendant looked.  
But why stop here if you have a stash of beads like I do?


Now it has flair!


This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata. 
Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

No comments: