Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Thelwell Illustrations In Resin




Here is a super cute gift idea for any of your equestrian loving friends or family members.
Earlier this year Crafters Companion UK launched this special product.  
I fell in love with the illustrations.
This two CD papercrafting collection celebrates the work of Norman Thelwell, one of the most popular illustrators in Britain, and his cartoons of little girls and boys with their little fat ponies.


Most CD users will be printing items to turn into cards.  I opened the artwork and shrunk it down to small bezel size for my resin project.


As usual, I simply sealed my paper and added some glitter glue to the edges before I poured in my resin.

They are beyond adorable!



This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata. Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

No comments: