Saturday, April 4, 2015

Making A Mold Of A Ceramic Object

 This is a new home decor object I cast in my own mold with EasyCast.  The mold was made with silicone rubber and I have a short video showing you how I made the mold.
Silicone Rubber shown here.


 I can cast as many of these as I want with resin.  Even better, should I choose to make this a "food-only" mold I think this would be a stunning cake topper.
I can colour my new duplicates anyway I want to.

I have even cast just the lady for another project I am creating this weekend!

I used silicone rubber to make my mold and you can read more about that process in an earlier blog post linked here.

Where to find Silicone Rubber linked here.

This post written, designed and photographed by Carmi Cimicata. 
Please do not repost any part of it without permission.

No comments: