Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pink Ribbon Bottle Cap Magnets

 Today I am sharing an idea which is great 
for gift giving during this time of the year.
Pink Ribbon campaigns are everywhere and these unique bottle caps are a joy to hand out.
 My project used pink bottle caps purchased in a set, digital artwork from one of my favorite Designers Lisa's Altered Art Etsy store and Jewelry Resin.
 I used a one inch hole punch to pop out my images.
 The Xyron X Box  turns your small paper items into instant stickers, making them easy to add to the bottle cap.
I sealed the paper with several coats of Mod-Podge (let that dry overnight) I added glitter glue to the edges of the image and then poured in my resin as I do for every project.
 When my resin was cured, I glued magnets to the back of my bottle caps.
 These are ready to hand out to family and friends!

This post was designed, photographed and written by me.
It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

No comments: