Thursday, August 28, 2014

Gift For Pregnant Friend - Girl or Boy Resin Filled Bezel

 This is a gift idea I have had for some time.
It required a double-sided bezel, which was not easy to find.  I found this one at Hobby Lobby.  It was so inexpensive and looks handmade.
 My idea was to feature two different scrapbooking stickers to symbolize the unknown.  Will it be a girl or a boy?
The bezels are deep and I worked on one side at a time.  I added a little glitter glue to the edges and after that dried aI simply poured in Jewelry Resin.
I'll be adding a simple silver chain.  Now if the bezel flips while my friend is wearing it, the pendant will look fabulous either way!

This post was designed, photographed and written by me.
It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

1 comment:

Alan Abraham said...

We offer top quality of Diamond Engagement Rings, Engagement Nscd Diamond Ring, Nscd Diamond Ring at affordable price.
Diamond Engagement Rings