Friday, June 20, 2014

World Cup Resin Filled Charms

 I am still excited about the World Cup!  Everywhere I go, people are discussing the latest games and the good natured rivalries are always fun.  A few teams are quickly being eliminated however.  It might make more sense to wear "non-country" specific world cup item to the upcoming parties!
 I went to the FIFA World Cup site and found the special Brazil mascot.
Here is how my screen looked setting this up.
I clipped it, duplicated it and then resized them for these bezel frames.  (Note - I am not sure on copyright for the this little mascot, but I am not making these to sell - personal use only!)
 I placed the paper images in the bezel and sealed several times with a decoupage medium.
 These frames are very shallow.  I poured in a very small amount of Jewelry Resin.
The bezels are TierraCast from the John Bead Corporation catalog.
 I love how the charms turned out!  This key fob is perfect for a boy or even my own purse!
This charm can be added for the summer and then removed...the Women's World Cup begins in August!

This post was designed, photographed and written by me.
It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

No comments: