Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jewelry Clay Transfer in Nunn Design Bezels

 Marie Antoinette in caricature form is highlighted in these unique Nunn Design screw-back bezels.
 This project is a super easy one, if you have the right supplies:
Print 'n Press transfer paper, Nunn Design screw-back bezels and Jewelry Clay.
 I slightly overfilled my bezels with Jewelry Clay.
 Then I simply rested them on my pre-printed transfer paper.  I let the bezels rest/cure on the paper overnight.  
I have several posts about this transfer technique.
In the morning the transfer was complete.
 This really is a super, non messy transfer technique.
 The shoes are adorable!
I have not decided where these will do yet.  I can't wait to come up with a design idea!

Autumn 2013 Nunn Design Projects

Jewelry Clay Transfer in Nunn Design Bezels

Nunn Design, Jewelry Clay and Fish Leather Cuff!

Jewelry Clay and Nunn Design Channel Bracelet

Jewelry Clay and Nunn Design Channel Bracelet

On the sidebar “Nunn Design” is a great link for similar projects.

These posts were designed, photographed and written by me.

They appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

2 comments:

TuNickels said...

Beautiful, elegant and simple. Thanks Carmi.

West Pine Creations said...

WOW!! That's amazing!!