Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Halloween Tart Pans With EasyCast

 It is that time of the year again!
You may need decorations for Halloween or Day of the Dead events.
 I thought these dimensional stickers were fantastic.  I was not sure how they would turn out embedded in resin though.  They feature different types of papers and foam squares for the 3D effect.
 I used EasyCast resin for this project because I knew I would need to pour at least an inch of resin into each pan to completely cover the super thick stickers.  (This is a deep pour, so I use a resin made for that.)
 I had about a 1/4 of an inch of cured resin already in the pan so the stickers were not completely on the bottom.  They look like they are floating now.
They turned out so well!!
I could not be happier.

About EasyCast
Seeing that so many consumers wanted to pour resin into deeper molds and cavities, ETI engineered EasyCast.  EasyCast was designed to be used in a mold.  This is really important because if you are pouring resin into a one inch deep mold...and you want to accomplish that in one step...this is the resin for you.  The results are spectacular and I have several EasyCast posts on the blog already.
So when you think deep pour - think EasyCast.

This post was designed, photographed and written by me.

It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

No comments: