Friday, May 17, 2013

Clay and Resin Free Form Pendant!


 Most days I can honestly say,
there is very little I can't do with resin.
 This free form pendant I made with Jewelry Clay and some bezel wire.  While my clay was wet I added a screw eye to the top (gold hook) so it would be easy to wear.  I added Pearl-Ex powders for colour and then allowed it to cure overnight.   

Then I made a photocopy of it, which you see above in black and white.

 The photocopy became my template so I could cut paper imagery to fit my unique openings.
 I added a few embellishments.
Then I poured in some resin.  Easy Peasy!
I made this kumihimo cord with wool which is lightweight and perfect to wear all summer!

This post was designed, photographed and written by me.
It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

2 comments:

Trish said...

I love it!

di from di-did-it said...

Truly one of a kind -- FABULOUS!