Monday, April 1, 2013

Nunn Design Bracelet and Jewelry Clay

There are moments in my studio that I think I can't believe I made this.  This bracelet is a perfect example of what a new medium can do for your creativity.  I am referring to resin clay.
The new Nunn Design bangle bracelet has a channel which is just deep enough for me to add a little clay to, so I can embed my beads.
 After adding all my beads I brushed silver Pearl-ex all over my bracelet.  The Pearl-ex only clings to the exposed clay, making it silver.
 This only took about twenty minutes!


2 comments:

Kristina said...

Gorgeous! You're an inspiration to us all :)

TesoriTrovati said...

What a great idea! I have one of these channel bracelets that I am contemplating what to do with. I have some ideas that are brewing. Thanks for sharing your creativity Miss Carmi! You are such an inspiration! Enjoy the day. Erin