Friday, March 1, 2013

Mariage Tea Necklace

 This post is to show you what I did with my tea art bezels.  I really appreciate the group of you who email to ask how I made something I showed wearable!
Every year in April I go to Paris and I buy one container of tea from Mariage Freres.  They package a limited edition tea each year into this metal canister.  I am not sure if I like the tea as much as I like the canister.....so I buy one every year to add to my collection.  I absolutely love their choice of colours, design and packaging.
 In the original post I wrote about how I used my one inch punch to cut out these fabulous circles.
 Good art is even better in resin!
So here is my necklace with the addition of a kumihimo cord.  I still have my tin of tea and I am wondering what the box will look like this year!
This is the 2011 tea box necklace!


This post was designed, photographed and written by me.
It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

 

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I absolutely love these!!!! Thanks for sharing.

TesoriTrovati said...

Holy moly! Miss Carmi! You get to go to Paris every year?!? Only in my wildest dreams. I guess that would mean I would have to get a passport ;-) I love this when you show it off, and it is even more incredible to know that this is a keepsake you can wear to remember the fun times! Enjoy the day. Erin

Sharon Gilbertson said...

LOVELY COLORS, lovely everything...very nice Carmi!!