Friday, February 22, 2013

Resin Clay In Bottle Caps

 My experiments with resin clay would not be complete 
unless I worked in a bottle cap.
I tested a lot of ideas this way before I started working in more expensive bezels.
 Here is my clay simply patted into the cap.
 I left my seed beads on their strings and pressed them into place.  Then I cut and removed the strings.  I could have left my bottle caps as they were.  After a day I could see they would be very pretty pendants.
But, this is an experimental time for me and I wanted to show you how fabulous they now looked with a dome layer of resin as well.

This post was designed, photographed and written by me.

It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

3 comments:

Beetique said...

I have some ugly pink jewelry clay that I can use for something like this before it dries up!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!!

di from di-did-it said...

I like these results. You've convinced me to buy the Jewelry Resin and give it a try. I'll head into town at lunch today. Thanks!