Friday, February 8, 2013

Hot Glue In EasyMold!

I did not plan to have a post titled "hot glue."   
What does that have to do with Resin Crafts you might ask.
 I have been seeing a lot of hot glue embellishments and decided to give it a try myself.  
I did have a bag of glitter glue sticks and a glue gun. 
And, what I have that is special, are my own molds which I make with EasyMold.
EasyMold can accept really hot products.  So all I did was fill it with hot glue directly from the gun.
 
I had to wait a good 15-20 minutes before this cooled down enough to remove from the mold.
My blue glitter glue copy is identical to the original button.
The first one I made I tried to take out too early and it just stuck to my fingers.
This is a fast and simple embellishment idea!

This post was designed, photographed and written by me.

It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

No comments: