Monday, February 4, 2013

Downton Abbey Inspiration

  
This cuff is the first of several pieces inspired by the TV series Downton Abbey.
 The bezel is from Nunn Design and features a family portrait covered in Jewelry Resin.
 
 I was thinking about the best way to showcase my finished bezel and opted to felt a cuff.  If you have never worked with felt I have included the orange wool roving for you to see how this cuff started.
Working with wool roving I was able to make a felt in a colour palate that went well with my bezel.
Not only is this cuff pretty, but it is warm and soft on my wrist too!

This post was designed, photographed and written by me.

It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

1 comment:

Lynniemay said...

Very NICE!!!! I've been thinking about trying my hand at felting. This cuff makes me REALLY want to! Thanks so much for sharing...........