Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wozza Ghm Furniture Restylist






 Today I am sharing some fabulous images from a furniture designer in Ireland.  Meet Wozza Ghm Furniture Restylist.
 

"Hi, my name is Warren I live in Banbridge, N. Ireland. My new career in furniture restyling/up-cycling is a wonderful opportunity to reduce landfill and have unique furniture and a chance to put my skills into practice. With the help of Envirotex Lite pour-on resin I now have that resource to encapsulate my ideas such as my printed circuit board coffee table."
 Warren is on Facebook if you would like to see more.

This post was designed, photographed and written by me.

It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

1 comment:

Eva Aktar said...

This is nice and amazing site i love your all post. Thanks for all writer writing this post. Really, very interesting this web site.

retro office furniture