Friday, November 23, 2012

Resin Does Not Like The Cold


I have heard from a few readers who are having trouble with their resin projects, who never had issues before.
After mixing incorrectly, I believe temperature is the next major reason why anyone would experience an imperfect cure.
If you work in a basement or a garage cold will effect your cure.  When winter sets in, you may need to move your resin projects to a warmer place inside (depending on where you live and which brand of resin you use of course.)

70 degrees Fahrenheit or 
21 degrees Celsius at all times please!


This post was designed, photographed and written by me.

It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

1 comment:

Marie Vickers Art said...

Living in the UK means I started having cold related issues a while ago. However - I now have a heat lamp (from a charity shop!) which cures my resin in record time! Result!