Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jewelry Resin and The Owl Series

 Okay.
Tell me these bottle caps aren't the cutest thing ever?
 They began as bottle caps and Japanese paper.  I adhered this beautiful paper to the bottle caps and covered it with a very thin layer of Jewelry Resin at the beginning of the month.
 Then I went to Europe.  I always look for interesting papers and stickers when I travel.  I found a lot of cute mini stickers in Paris.
I could not wait to use them.  So I attached them to the cured layer of resin in the bottle caps and just poured a second layer of resin on top.
I love them!!!
I can't decide if I want to make this into a necklace or turn these into magnets.  For now, I'll just admire them.

This post was designed, photographed and written by me.

It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

4 comments:

salla said...

I say you have enough to do both! one for a simple cute necklace, and the rest as magnets!

Beetique said...

These are pretty darn cute!

Chris said...

Very cute!

b├╝rotische said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more contents.