Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Paris Pendant

 I call this pendant my Paris glamour girl.
 And, she really is a Paris girl.  I found this image on a tag.  I bought a very sweet plastic shopping bag on my last trip to Paris and this was the tag with the price.  Something this pretty needs to be kept.
It really is a small thing that can be turned into something special.  Most people would throw this tag away.
 I cut the image and placed it in my pendant.  I added a few beads at the top and bottom and one nice pour of Jewelry Resin.

Ta da!  Permanent memento!

This post was designed, photographed and written by me.

It appeared on Resin Crafts Blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love it! You are so creative!

salla said...

adorable! now I know what to do with the Angry Birds tag my niece won't throw away!