Thursday, February 9, 2012

Paris Themed Resin Filled Tin Necklace



 I wanted to show you what I wore during the two classes I taught at the Craft and Hobby show last month.  


 I thought the original tin turned out beautiful and hoped it would be something I could wear.
The blog post explaining how I made it is linked here.


With help from my friend Nancy, the strands were attached and I had a necklace that everyone really liked!

The Paris Tin - Part One
The Paris Tin - Part Two
The Paris Tin - Part Three
The Paris Tin - Final Necklace

4 comments:

salla said...

beautiful!

nancy said...

stunning!!!!!!
and it was my pleasure to "connect the dots"

Chris said...

very fantastic! The open tin was fabulous on its own, and as a necklace it is remarkable and quite unique!!!

http://pearspalette.etsy.com

Lilla said...

I love it ! It's totally you and your love for Paris !